We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. With over 20 vehicles and over 35 employees, we want only the very best and very motivated.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 25,000 customers, Absolute Overhead Door Service is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kentucky’s #1 rated home service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award 8 years running.
Why join our team?
– Plenty of advancement opportunities
– Training for other trades
– New vehicles and top-grade stock
– Health Insurance and 401K
– Paid vacations
– Ability for Top Performers to earn more than $70k!!!
– Bonuses available on top of base pay
We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
We are looking for several technicians with a great deal of Garage Door experience with a proven track record. This position requires an effective ability to “WOW” our customers, a flexible work schedule, exemplary oral and written skills, and the ability to “get the job done”. We are looking for someone that is reliable, trustworthy, well organized, and able to be a team player for our fast-paced business. If you have been in the Garage Door business for at least 2 years with either service or installation and are highly motivated to succeed, this is the position for you
All Absolute Services’ employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate the Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
– Must have a strong work ethic, discipline
– Must meet or exceed company minimums.
– Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
– Must have a strong desire to succeed
– Must be trainable
– Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
– Must commit to a full-time schedule, with some mandatory overtime during the busy seasons.
– Medical Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Life Insurance
– Company Vehicle
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Garage Door: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: Lousiville/Elizabethtown Area
Typical start time: 8 AM
Typical end time: 6 PM
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma